Monday, January 14, 2008

A New Waily Blog

Like I don't have enough trouble keeping this blog in some degree of reasonable updatedness, there I go thinking a new blog would be a good idea.
Well it is actually a good idea.

I have been having great fun photographing Miss Oh Waily, and I really don't want to flood this blog with image after image of the little one. But I would like to be able to show multiple photographs and perhaps get some feedback on what I can do to improve my composition, technical skills, etc. See my Photography Challenge for details on this.

It is also in keeping with my stated goals for 2008. It will encourage me to blog regularly as I will want to constantly share my photographs, and it will also keep me focused on an aspect of my creativity that has so far been ignored.

Here are some examples of what I will be putting up over at t'other blog:

What ya doing Ma?

And:

Berrylicious

Maybe even:
Rake

And of course I will be including other family members too:
Nose

If these few examples haven't totally put you off, then drop by at OWW Photography from this week onwards and I will try to continue sharing and learning. I look forward to seeing you there.

1 comment:

Photography Challenge - Still Life « Oh Waily Waily said...

[...] So the end of the month has arrived, and I have photographs to share. Some I posted previously in the OWW Photography announcement, but I have also included a few new ones. Don’t laugh too hard or be too cruel with you [...]