Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fantasy Triptych - October Progress

Yes, the picture clearly shows that I was mad to suggest that I would get the entire section of the Castle finished this month.
But I will say that I managed to get over half way there, which is an improvement over the last couple of months.

Fantasy Triptych - 1 November 2006

This month's goal is to finish what I said I would do by now.

Next week is looking promising for some quiet, at home time with the cross stitch. And as this weekend is Guy Fawkes I will need to be sitting home at night with the TV up loud to try and mask the banging and whizzing noises from my sookey old dog; what better to do when your evening entertainment is a shivering dog who is trying to sit on you and marginal TV choices - that's right, cross stitch!

1 comment:

Merry New Year to You, Here Come The Goals « Oh Waily Waily said...

[...] on; Follow through with twelve months of photography challenges; Finish Noah’s Ark; Finish Fantasy Triptych; Finish Angel [...]