Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Look for 2009

It's fair to say that I like to have things change about a bit and this blog is no exception.

This year I have moved to the "Neat" template with my own custom header.  Only one sidebar this time, but that might cut down on the visual clutter (eventually).

Also, I promise to be more present in the near future.  I have been a little preoccupied over the last few weeks as Mr OWW has been away in Europe on business and isn't due back until tomorrow.  I've also had family stay and that obviously takes priority over indulging in OWW.

I still have another month or two of books to post about, and I promise (once the digital camera has returned from it's holiday abroad) to post something passable for a cross-stitch update.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience and hopefully the gaping hole will soon be filled with blog posts.

No comments: