Friday, September 05, 2008

On Holiday

This is just a quick note to say that I will be away on holiday next week, and that I haven't planned far enough ahead to have posts popping up while I'm not here.


However, when I get back there should be posts about:



  • The Siege of Krishnapur

  • Two novels from the Claudine series by Colette

    • Claudine à Paris (1901)

    • Claudine en ménage (1902)



  • A trip to Fiji (if anything more than "I swam, I ate, I slept, I read" happens )

  • Air travel with an infant (if anything of use comes to mind)

  • Any photographs that I think are worth sharing from the trip.

In the meantime, have a great week and I will see you back here some time after the 15th.

2 comments:

baysidelady said...

I am new here and find your blog is very interesting!

Have fun on your vacation.

ohwailywaily said...

Hello and welcome.
I'm glad you find things of interest while visiting with me here.
:)